Dr. JB Joshi
Professor Homi Bhabha National Institute,
Former Director, Institute of Chemical Technology
More than 25 awards honored
- 400+ Research Publications, authored 50+ books chapters.
- Young Scientists Award, 1981, given by the Indian National Science Academy.
- Shantiswarup Bhatnagar Prize for Engineering Sciences, 1991.
- Fellow of Indian Academy of Sciences, 1991.
- Maharashtra State Best Teacher Award, 2004.
- Selected among the top 100 research scientists in the world in 40 years. (Rank 14)
Dr. Aniruddha Padit
Professor , ICT, Mumbai
- 250+ Research Publications authored 5 books.
- Holds 5 patents.
- ISTE National award for outstanding research, 1995.
- More than 15 Best Teacher awards in span of 20 years.
- IIChE - Herdilia award for excellence in basic research.
Shri Shirish Patel
Science Of Architecture Engineer
Dedicated to Energy Conservation
Patent Holder for EcoCooker
- Founder Director, HDFC.
- Honorary Professor, ICT.
- Founder Director, Indian Institute of human settlement.
- Chairman Emeritus, Shirish Patel & Associates.
- Founder, Land Research Institute.
- Designed & Built first flyover in India, 1965.
- Tallest viaduct (दरीपूल) in India for Konkan Railway.
- Pedestrian arch bridge in Mumbai.
- Numerous high rise buildings, 5 star hotels, metro stations, industries & housing complexes.
Shri Bhagwat Devidayal
- Mechanical Engineer (diploma) from UK
- Managed multiple industries since 1964
- Mining of manganese ore and iron ore,
- Hot extrusion of copper and brass tube,
- Formulation and synthesis of Agricultural pesticides,
- Pulverising of Zircon and other beach sand minerals, and chemicals